Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WE DID IT!!! 40 WHOLE DAYS!

So first off, WE DID IT! 40 FULL days of raw cannabis juicing.
WE did it everyday, I never missed one day, and have even now learned its a must have
3-5 times a day kinda thing.
Yes! I have alot of non believers about the benefits to raw cannabis juicing.
BUT i AM A TRUE BELEIVER.
Instead of a tylenol, I drink a cup of juice.
Instead of being sick all the time, I feel like My body is starting to protect itself from a common cold that would usually lead me to a series of antibiotics.
Some people think, only quacky hippie freaks are doing this?
MAYBE i AM a quacky hippy freak? I don't know.
But I can promise this... I am NOT STOPPING!
I have read that your body truly starts to feel all the full benefits of juicing after 6-8 weeks, so while it was a challenge to do 40 days. I will be continueing my raw cannabis juicing quest.
I hope to continue to feel good, be in alot less pain and inflammation and Not be sick all the time.
I HOPE my blogging has opened some people's eyes to the potential of raw cannabis juicing.
I hope that people everywhere who are in chronic pain, or just chronic illness will consider this strange and maybe even bazzar thing I believe is saving my life.
THE QUESTION IS...........
WILL YOU STEP OUTSIDE YOUR BOX AND GIVE RAW CANNABIS JUICING A TRY?
~Peace Leanne the raw cannabis juicer for life!

1 comment: