Friday, October 25, 2013

Five things to consider about raw cannabis juicing!

1. A great juicer that can handle lots of green materials. A wheat grass juicer or a green leaf attachment is very helpful. Just remember, you soak the leaves and raw bud for 20-30 minutes, but it's still very fibrous.

2. A large supply of fresh green leaves and bud. I would say this is the biggest challenge. It's very difficult to grow or obtain enough raw product to maintain a juicing program.

3.The motivation! Raw cannabis juicing is great! And can be done daily. But the truth is it's a lot of work, even if we'll worth it.

4.Fresh,mold and pesticides free material. I cannot express enough the importance of clean and healthy products. Patients especially with compromise immune system s need to be sure the raw leaves and buds they use are safe.

5. The willingness to try! Sometimes people  look for cures and miracles to save them from poor health or illness.Raw cannabis provides vital nutrients, cannabinoids and vitamins.

HAPPY JUICING!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes smoking is the only method of ingestion that will work. I wake up several times a night and have to smoke myself back to sleep, and vaporizing changes the effect so that it just gets me mildly high and doesn't put me back to sleep. Waking up 5-10 times a night doesn't quite give one the time to assimilate edibles, one needs immediate effect. Thanks.

    Paul D. Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a much juice in a juicer! I am very much anticipated with what you enumerated and am interested in the rawness. Do cannabis help you sleep well? Juicer over Blender? 22 Essential Reasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful to Dr.Kish for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with brain cancer 19 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Kish could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contact him on: drkish022@outlook.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Kish Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America region, get your Hemp oil from Dr. Kish at: drkish022@outlook.com,

    ReplyDelete