Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ATTENTION MEDI-MARIJUANA GROWERS!! WE NEED SHADE LEAVES!

I have wrote on the benefits of raw cannabis juicing. I have provided video's, blog articles from other pro raw cannabis juicers, but no matter how hard I try it is almost impossible to get the raw material people need. Having the opportunity to grow myself, while indoors I did have the large amounts of shade leaves for my juicing. I needed to prune my plants leaves so they can get better light, so instead of throwing them away, I juiced it instead. I have provided a video by Dr. William Courtney who provided information on starting your own one light garden for your juicing purposes. But for most people this is not possible or they are well enough to take on a project of this size.
I have read that there are several dispensaries in Mendocino, and Humboldt counties that carry bags of leaves for their patients at a minimum donation. But here in Sonoma County I have not found any growers who want to start a new business supplying leaves.  
I have talked with several local dispensaries who are willing to let me come teach their patients the benefits of raw juicing, but then we have NO LEAVES or product to provide them.
This is very sad and depressing to me. I know people who grow have big shade leaves they throw away... I just need to get them to understand that even these leaves have medical value to patients.
Everyday, I talk with patients on raw juicing. People in the UK have fields of leaves that they now offer to their patients. But here in Sonoma County we are still struggling.
Someone recently told me, "I needed to stop talking about the problem.... and find a solution."
So my plan is this....
1) make flyers for all dispensaries: FOCUSING ON GETTING GROWERS TO SAVE AND SHARE LEAVES.
2) CONTACT DISPENSARIES VIA SOCIAL MEDIA REGARDING THE NEED FOR RAW LEAVES.
3)WRITE ARTICLES ON RAW JUICING SUBMITTING TO CANNABIS MAGAZINES TO SPREAD THE WORD.
I believe that the benefits of raw cannabis is still VERY NEW, and so we truly need to spread the word, and get the world to start using their leaves instead of composting them.
PLEASE SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE
~peace

12 comments:

  1. I too am looking for leaves in the Sonoma area. I've sent out requests to everyone I know, but still no luck. PLEASE, INDOOR GROWERS, AND FRIENDS OF INDOOR GROWERS, MAKE YOUR FRESH LEAF AVAILABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you so much for your blog, it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool! i invite you to connect with me. i will be trying to do something like this for veterans and other groups around the country and would enjoy working with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. leanneandbill@gmail.com is my email address... YES! I would love to work with you.. veterans and others!!! We need Raw green cannabis! Thank You so much

      Delete
  4. oops... thought it was keeping track...
    You can find me @hemp mayor on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am looking for fresh water leaves to juice but don't have access to them... I live in orange county and I was lucky enough to find a dispensary that offered me a first batch but it only lasted me about a week of juicing. I see the amazing health benefits associated with juicing cannabis. Only if there was a way to to connect growers and patients that are in dire need of healing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so grateful to Dr.Kish for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with brain cancer 19 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Kish could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contact him on: drkish022@outlook.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Kish Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America region, get your Hemp oil from Dr. Kish at: drkish022@outlook.com,

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife's birthday is coming up, and she really wants a juicer. I've been looking around trying to get an idea of what to look for in a quality juicer, and this really gave me some great insight! So far this site and http://juicersandcoffeemakers.com/ElectronicJuicers have been the most helpful. Thanks so much for sharing this, I can't wait to find her one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a medical cannabis grower (strictly organic) in the 707 area code. I'd be happy to help...email me at shawngarrett420@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. who in the uk makes cannabis oil or grows organic cannabis? email me ransinghlali@gmail.com or text 07545786646

    ReplyDelete
  10. euysnth provides research chemicals cannabinodids and all research chemicals online. If you want to buy research chemicals and want to buy cannabinoids then we are best for all type of research chemiclas online

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete