Wednesday, February 15, 2012

i guess we will have to AGREE to DISAGREE!!!

So I Know that some people think I'm nuts for juicing the raw leaves. I know they think I'm trying to get high in a new way. Some even have said, "well if its anything its the extra choriphyll or green that gives you that engery bump" I am SURROUNDED by Disbeleivers. Normally I would be O.K. with agreeing to disagree. But recently, one of my co-wokers disagreed so much, that at a recent ASA event, they asked a local Pot doctor what he thoughts (in front of everyone and without me being present to ask my own questions) he doctor who outta kindness I will noT name, said It was all foney balony BASICallY!
I don't understand how people especially those who are in the Cannabis Community cannot be opened minded to a new concept like RAW CANNABIS JUICING.
WHY NOT?
WHY if we didn't know How Incredible CBD's were 10 years AGO and how CBD's are they true parts of the cannabis plant that give us the greatest medicinal benefits...WHY can't the same people be open and more accepting that we are still LEARING all the wonderful things this plant can do.
I really Don't care if people don't BELIEVE ME.
i Believe!
I feel the difference. My body hurts (inflamed) when I go without it.
Yesterday was a crazy and super buzy day, and for the first morning I DIDN'T WAKE AND DRINK JUICE. I think My body didn't really need it. UNTIL!!! 10 p.m. and I was throbbing. My whole body hurt. Not from lack of or withdrawal but cus I have inflammation and live with chronic pain. I know the feeling. So tired as hell, I got up made juice and swigged down a huge glass. But I think I was too late, I've been sleeping soo much better, and now I didn't get my normal consumption and I didn't sleep at all. I hurt too bad, I couldn't get comfortable, and needless to say I did NOT sleep.
I am Back TODAY, drinking My raw cannabis juice on my normal routine and am hopeful for a great night sleep.
LOOK, maybe this isn't for everyone. Yes, I'm crazy (everyone is in their own way, I believe) But I also feel this is really and truly WORKING for me. I'm feeling great, I am able to fight off sickness alot more. people say I'm looking great too!
So Yes, I drink Raw cannabis Juice for my health, wellbeing and most importantly to help relieve my pain and inflammation.
REALLY THE NEXT TIME YOU WATCH T.V. COMMERICAL ON MEDICATION.....
how many of them say in their commerical they are an anti-inflammatorant for something??
FOOD FOR THOUGHT!
~peace

1 comment:

  1. Dietary Cannabis Juicing, Sprouting and Non-psychoactive Cannabinoid Dosing info based on Dr. William Courtney's recommendations at www.RawHemp.tk

    ReplyDelete