Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's not my Pot, its MY MEDICINE!!!

You know since I have used cannabis for a long time, especially after a work comp injury that left me in pain, which was managed by all kind of medications (not just pain meds)
SO alot of people make me feel like I'm just a pot head, who uses it chronically.
Honestly, after giving up over 8 kinds of medications....YES I do, did and always will allow myself to use cannabis anytime I need, instead of pills. So if I wake up nausious, as I often do.. I do wake and smoke cannabis. For me, it isn't the getting high right when I wake, its medicine to calm my tummy and make me not feel so sick in the morning. Or I use it for pain management during the day, or for a decrease of anxiety I use cannabis. So Yes, I guess some would still say she is a POt Head. People who know me, may say I am sick ALOT. But lazy, stoner who doesn't get anything done. NO WAY! I use it for medicine. I use to help relieve my chronic illness.
SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RAW CANNABIS JUICING.
i HAVE noticed over the last few days, that I don't need to wake and use cannabis, well SMOKE IT.
i AM actually able to use my cannabis juice for my morning ickies!! and find I now am even smoking less, and not right when I wake. See, I'm not a wake and baker just cus I wanna get morning HIGH! I can use some cannabis amd  feel so much more at ease. cannabis as my medicines, I am so proud I can see and feel the benfits of raw juicing and in such a short amount of time as well.
aGAIN, as the raw cannabis juicing is NOT giving me a "high" feeling.Yes, I get that veggi energy bump, the natural medicinal relief.  And as I see that this consumption method is giving me higher amount of CBD's, decreasing my pain and inflammation, and increase my body's immune system naturally.
So YES! I am juicing more everyday, and now smoking less to! BONUS ; 9
PEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment