Thursday, July 10, 2014

almost 90,000 views Now! AMAZING!!!

When I started this Blog, it was all about doing 40 day of raw cannabis juicing. And sharing the knowledge, know how and benefits of juicing for 40 straight days with raw cannabis.
Well over a year has gone by, way past the first 40 days. While I honestly will tell you I do not get to use raw cannabis juice everyday, when  I do I feel fantastic. I really believe raw cannabis juice is one of the best natural anti-inflammatory on the plant. So I continued past the 40 days, I kept writing. I kept posting articles from other raw cannabis juicer advocates, and Now my little 40 day blog is close to reaching 90,000 views. As well as read by people all over the world.
So I continue to write and I continue to share other peoples articles. I keep trying to promote the benefits of raw cannabis juicing. I can envision one day, when cannabis is legal, that a person will walk up to the local juice bar and say " a double shot of cannabis juice please!"
Right now raw cannabis juicing is still in the beginning stages of use (in my opinion)
I believe this is really because unless you grow your own cannabis medicine having access to the raw leaves and buds is almost impossible. Now grow your own, and you are set as long as you are growing and have plants free from molds, disease, pests, NO pesticides are a must!!!
If you are interested in raw juicing and you live in a hemp growing country, you can try contacting local hemp farms asking them about donating you raw leaves. No you won't get much if any THC, but we are trying to get both CBD's and THCV acids so hemp leaves are perfect!
If you are really interested but cannot grow your own, you can always ask friends and safe people to share what they normally throw away.
And lastly, If nothing else and you have dispensaries and access to medical cannabis growers ask them to SHARE THEIR LEAVES! please don't throw them away or just compost them. Donate them to patients and local dispensaries for patient to try raw cannabis juicing.
Thank you all for reading! It is a pleasure to write, share other's articles, and give the world as much information on raw cannabis juicing as possible!
PEACE

3 comments:

  1. I have been putting 10-15 leaves in my smoothie daily. I have an autoimmune arthritis and it really helps keep the inflammation down :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! When you have any raw buds, give them a juicing try, only know they are more concentrated, and so use less. and just a thought, If you love raw juicing and you are not growing inside, the growing season will come to an end, so you can (while leaves are plentiful) juice a bunch of it, pouring in ice cube trays, and they freeze. They can get you through the winter, when you don't have fresh leaves. Happy cannajuicing!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Leanne,
    I'm not sure if you are getting my comments. Can you email me at titua4christ@gmail?

    ReplyDelete