Monday, June 24, 2013

SANTA ROSA CA. THYROID CANCER PATIENT IN NEED OF RAW LEAVES AND RAW BUD!

THE MIRACLE OF RAW CANNABIS, lead me to creating my blog, giving me the opportunity to share all information that I can find on raw cannabis juicing. I've been learning, exploring and developing my own knowledge on the benefits of Cannabis, now including the extraordinary benefits of  intaking  raw cannabis.
BUT AS AMAZING AS THE BENEFITS ARE... WE ARE STILL ARE HITTING ROAD BLOCKS.

It's really difficult to obtain the raw material needed for this juicing program. Especially if You wanted to start juicing or eating the raw bud and  you are Not a grower of cannabis already, getting the raw cannabis can be extremely difficult. And if You do get some, maintaining (getting a continued source of raw material) a source for raw cannabis gets difficult. Even tho, Most growers prune, and leaf their plants on a regular basis, especially those growers who do indoor, and the scrog method of growing. These people have extra leaves,and even immature bud that often is just composted or thrown away! WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT to our wonderful Growers in the Emerald Triangle... Shoot in fact EVERYWHERE.
Cannabis Growers, please stop throwing away your shade leaves and immature buds as you prune your beauties. Please offer them to people who may need them. Or even contact your local dispensaries ( if in California) to see if any patients may be in need of raw cannabis.
Which brings me to my question that I'm throwing out into the universe through my blog!
I have met a wonderful person who has been diagnosed with non-operative thyroid cancer.
WE NEED RAW CANNABIS LEAVES AND ANY RAW BUD POSSIBLE, to keep him on his raw cannabis program, while his amazing wife starts growing for him. I have learned that currently he needs between (60-90 shade leaves per day, or if ever possible 3-4 raw bud per day) This is a lot of  raw material. So we need help. If anyone is in the Sonoma County California area, and wants to help contribute to helping out, please write me, here or privately. We are looking for FREE Fresh Leaves and or Buds, that are organic and mold and pest free. We can come pick them up, if that would help.
Lastly, if anyone reading this has access to raw cannabis leaves or bud, and is just composting it, or throwing  it away, PLEASE PLEASE consider finding a patient in need of these miracle leaves. I too, use to just prune and toss the leave too. But now understanding its value and benefits I beg, everyone to try using it. or sharing it. AND if You don't grow, but know people who do, please pass on this information. Patients are in need of Raw cannabis leaves and buds. Please start sharing what you can, before you compost it!

6 comments:

  1. I am a hemp farmer in Ireland and we have just finished harvesting an acre of hemp for juice, now frozen. Hopefully we can clear this years stock if there are people out there in need. We have enough to supply 30-40 people. Next year we are planning on setting up a dairy to juice and freeze 10 acres of hemp for juice. If your in Ireland or the UK we can supply CBD rich hemp juice now and/or plan a supply at an economic cost for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marcus, I would be interested in a regular supply as well. Do you have a contact address/phone number?
      Cheers
      Judi UK

      Delete
  2. tHANK YOU marcus. I pray one day soon, here in the USA we can help people too.

    ReplyDelete