Monday, February 4, 2013

SHARING THE KNOWLEDGE!

As I watch this blog on raw cannabis juice growing world wide, and with blog views almost reaching
10,000 views, I wanted to take a moment to ask all our viewers who have enjoyed reading about the benefits of raw cannabis juicing, would you please share this blog with others?

My goal for 2013 and this blog on raw cannabis juicing is to reach 20,000 viewers THIS YEAR!
Since I believe that word of mouth is the best way to spread the word on topics you find interesting.

I am currently making business blog cards to share at our dispensary and hope to get them out to other dispensaries too. But along with this form of advertising, I am also asking all of you to please share this blog with others.
This blog site, contains my own writing and perspective on the benefits of raw cannabis juicing, but it also contains as many videos, articles, and other opinions and site on RAW CANNABIS JUICING.

40dayrawcannabisjuicechallenge.blogspot.com

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, FRIENDS, FAMILY AND RAW CANNABIS JUICE LOVERS,
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD AND INFORMATION ON the benefits of raw cannabis!
~Peace

2 comments:

  1. Where do I go to find out how to grow cannabis for raw consumption, either juiced or chopped into salads? I am trying to gain the healing aspects without activating the psychoactive properties. I believe that we have been done a great disservice by the American "war on drugs" and that many of our health issues could be solved by consumption of naturally occurring healthy plants and avoiding the man-made chemicals and pharmaceuticals that are designed to maximize profit, not health. I am inspired by the movie "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and am about to start a veggie juice cleanse diet. Since I lost both my parents to different cancers and 3 of my grandparents had cancers I would like to add these cancer fighting THCa and Cannaboids (forgive my spelling) as I flush over 100 lbs of toxin-containing fat from my system. Thanks for any info or links that you can provide. The vast majority of info on growing or using cannabis is based on the assumption that THCa must be "activated" to THC for the effects to work, but my theory is that raw, unactivated THCa contains the healing effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a shop in palm desert california - we GIVE RAW CANNABIS LEAVES AWAY please let people know - WE ARE CALLED DESERT CARE SOLUTIONS 760-200-8885 it takes a while for each set but we do the best we can as fast as we can. If anyone sees this do not be shy to call or email CHRISTINA AT DESERTCARESOLUTIONSPD@GMAIL.COM - SO LONG AS YOU HAVE A PROP215 MEDICAL MARIJUANA RECOMMENDATION WE WILL HAPPILY HAND OVER LEAVES FOR YOU TO JUICE

    ReplyDelete