Thursday, March 8, 2012

JUICING THAT CUTS THE TASTE!

people have asked, "Is it as bad tasting as wheatgrass juice?"
The answer is NO!
It does have alittle green taste too it, but it actually can be cut by using the right things to cut it with.
Remember, the ratio of raw cannabis juice is 1:10, so there is alot of room for cutting the green taste.
My favorite is Orange juice. And ginger Beer (non alcoholic) can even cut the taste even more.
Doctor Courtney, suggests using carrot juice. Yes, carrots are sweet and do cut the taste.
I like to make juice cocktails:
slice of ginger
4 carrots
3 oranges
3-4 apples
and 2-3 stalks of celery.

I even have found that when I don't have the time to cut up and use fresh fruits and veggi's in my mixes, I will add juice that I buy from the store. No it isn't as fresh, But Yes! it cuts the taste and sometimes convience is alot more important than going without my juice.

Lastly, is I recently got my hands on some leaves that come from a high CBD strain (harlequin) last lab tested at 11% CBD's.  The theory is, the shade leaves, stems and roots should have an even highter CBD level then. What we noticed was the leaves juice was alittle more bitter tasting than what we had been using. But we also noticed that it worked faster to relieve our inflamation and pain. I again have been trying to fight off a cold, and with adding extra juicing to my normal routine is seeming to keep me off of antibiotics so far!!
Here is to RAW CANNABIS JUICING!!
May it someday make its way into your hands,
and provide you just as much benefits as I have had!
~peace  

1 comment:

  1. Raw Cannabis is anti-biotic! The shade leaves will have high CBD because they recieved more light, and stalks have enough trichomes to make hash, but roots have the lowest detectable amount of cannabinoids. Dietary Cannabis Juicing, Sprouting and Non-psychoactive Cannabinoid Dosing info based on Dr. William Courtney's recommendations at www.RawHemp.tk.

    ReplyDelete