Friday, January 13, 2012

Day#1!
January 12, 2012.

So we gingerly started our FIRST Day of the Challenge and I made us a blend of fresh tangerine jucie and cannbis leaves. We (bill and I) were allittle afraid that I would throw it up, and bill might get "high" so we decided on our 1st day to juice 30 leaves and share it.
We had our First glass... and WOW!
WE BOTH felt all warm, my aches and pains seem to diminish and we Both got a feeling of euphoria.
NO High, soo bill is really happy.
But we both fe lt great. It gave us energy, it didnt taste bad and we both on our own wanted More.
The next glass we did was without other jucies. I have heard from a friend that Ginger beer really helps cut the taste. It was quick and easy since we already made our cannabis juice for the day. The ginger beer really cut the after taste. and besides alittle bit of burping  up a "Grassy" taste, it really wasn't bad.
 So for the first day we did really well. we each got two glasses down. NO ill side effects to note!
We ended our day feeling great and was ready to start day #2!

1 comment:

  1. I remember my first Leaf juice, best sleep ever and interesting throat sensation from scratchy trichomes.
    I'll include ginger beer remedy at www.rawhemp.tk

    ReplyDelete