Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day #4

Emotions and the HIGH!

Ok soo first off, NO high. I swear. Bill would NEVEr use cannabis if it gave him any effects. He just doesnt't like that "high feeling" Even if I do!!! I notices now on day #4 that emotionally I am more calm, more relaxed and less emotional if that is possible.
Im cutting this post alittle short today.. Keeping Up with posting is going to be a alittle challenging too.
But we are still jucing daily, up to five times in fact. We have shared juice or leaves with others and they too are joinging us on our jucing challenging!!
IF YOU ARE IN PAIN, IF YOU SUFFERING please consider raw jucing cannabis leaves. Please I am truly amazed and feel soo blessed for this miracle plant
Peace

1 comment:

  1. If you combine eating raw and heated cannabis juice you might maximize the potential it has for you as a food, medicine and entheogen. I eat the ash and reclaim from pipes for THC, a dysphoric or euphoric and CBN, a sedative. www.rawhemp.tk

    ReplyDelete