Thursday, January 19, 2012

DAY #6

Day six was interesting and full of vital juice info!!
I'm starting to get sick (sinus stuff)
AND with this struggle comes days of feeling like crap, missing some work becuase I often get so sick and Yes! I can lead to me needing to go on antibiotics.
What i am learning through studying  the benefits of raw cannabis jucicng is that I believe I am a Non-responder when it comes to antibiotics. What does that mean?? Well, when I get sick a normal course of antibiotic DO NOT WORK. I actually end up taking two to three rounds of increasingly stronger med's.
I woke feeling kinda yucky, but not life stoping. I can feel my body fighting the infection, and My body with the help of raw cannabis, may FIGHT and win this Little battle without the need for medications.
I can only pray!
Continueing to juice, and get lots of Rest today!!
soo I don't get sicker!
Will keep posting!
~peace   

1 comment:

  1. Raw CBDA is anti-biotic and anti-leshmanial! www.rawhemp.tk

    ReplyDelete