Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DaY #5

They say if you can do something or change a habit or pattern for 21 days straight you can break a bad habit, or start a good one! and continue with it!
Soo I know it's only day 5 and I have many days until this juicing raw cannabis is a habit with us, BUT I sure love it. I have had raw juicing runs in my past, but I never stuck with it. Juicing can be costly and time consuming. However the health benefits, especially if you are NOT a big vegetable person, Juicing can be a way to add healthiness to your life! and all you have to do is drink it down. Not chew and chew and chew! But back to Raw cannabis Juice. I believe that now on day #5 what I can say to anyone who will listen is.... IT IS THE BEST anti-infamitorant I have ever used. I have used many prescibed ones, and they cannot touch how good it feels when youa re not inflamed.  I wish at 40 years old, I was totally healthy, not in pain, not suffering. But honestly, this gives me hope. I don't feel great. But normally, (female cycle talk again) I would still be feeling like crap. I would be alot more bloated. I would definitely be feeling worse. and what I notice most is I DIDN'T MISS a day of work. (which I often do, and am so thankful I work in a place that allows for my illnesses.) I know I have dear friends who worry alot about me.. and I'm right with you, worrying too! But I swear, I'm moving and grooving and and feeling really good! when I know, I would normally be doing really bad! Thanks for reading and  caring!
Peace
PS! (i don't know if you can PS on a blog..but)
Bill is lloving the juice too. and what is amazing is, No "high."  He loves it. It gives him energy. he isn't in as much pain. He can move around more. He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment