Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day #3

So I explained yesterday that I started my cycle. So normally that would mean, days of me in chronic pain from inflamations, I often get migraines that can last for days (during the cycle.) I gain often,10-12 lb of water wet and have for 20 years now. People, I suffer... let just end with that. And so the idea of going Out to a party would just normally be out of the question. But woke today, I ran down the stairs and swigged on some left over juice from the day before. I felt the pain lighten Up. and I just felt better. Inteterestingly, I actually have started craving the juice as I felt the pain start back in and found I drank alot more Jucie today than so far on the challenge. I actually tried comsuming more juice because if at any point I did start to feel my normal symptoms of my cycle, I wouldn't have gone to the party, let alone made all the food I got to make.
I AM SO HOPEFUL about raw jucing. I hope that there are No ill effects of juicing this raw leaves.
We (bill and I) both are faithfully traveling down this 40 day raw juice challenge with Big smiles on our faves, we feel better, we are enjoying life more. See we even got out and enjoyed some social time with friends!! I just have been so sick over the last few years, I am so hopeful that this maybe the miracle plant our govt. is determine to hide from us!
Enjoy the DAY!
 

1 comment:

  1. I've found combining juice with passionflower (flowers or leaves off the vine or chopped tea) and eating rose-hips (watch for seeds, buy cut only)really helps digest as passionflower has maoi which keeps the nutrients in cannabis active longer and rosehips are a great source of bioflavinoids that help you use the cannabis how you should.
    You need lots of omega 3/6 fats to sustain the cannabinoids you naturally make, I like getting a gallon of hemp seed oil from nutiva.com.
    Cramps are often a sign of mg deficiency, the best mg is magnesium chloride, I like the natural brine flakes, a few squirts out of a life flo bottle let me sleep when I'm cycling bad. Theres a link on www.rawhemp.tk where it says magnesium at the bottom

    ReplyDelete