Saturday, January 14, 2012

DAY #2 FEELING OH SO GOOD!

Ok People!
I've got to say, when bill and I wake up and run for some juice (even before his coffee) is absolutely amazing. we both drank at least 3 servings.
Ok... Im not a blogger and I don't know if there is a way to write to be in blogging lingo, but I kept finding I wanted and needed to drink some juice.
It was a strange day for me, I felt bad but good? I knew something was wron and I didn't feel right, but I was able to do everything and more I had to do. and Yes I was tired alittle and yes, I kept saying "bill I feel good but bad!"
Ok so if you a Guy and not into hearing about female stuff stop reading here!!
I woke on day three with my period.
so lets back up for a second. For me, before I get my period, I go throw at least three days of aches severe back pain, nausea, Migraines, I MEAN I GET SICK, AND always know my period is on its way!
But yesterday, I knew i didnt feel right, but not bad. I didnt have all the symptoms I go through. and We recently decovered at 40 I am already perimenimausal... and get my cycles like every17- 20 days now. Ugggs!! But after juicing the day before, and alot during the day, I DID have symptoms and mostly at night, but when I discovered I had started my period. EVERYTHING that was unexplainable about my off feeling was explained. Are you  serious? Did I actually make it through major pre-menstral symptoms without feeling like I was dying is absolutely amazing. I thank God!

So day three way amazing in all. we are continueing on our jucing challenge. Have not stopped YET!
and ready to have my second glass of day three. Opps that info about day three!
Peace out people!
~enjoy the beautiful day!
and If you too suffer from females Ickies!!
think about giving RAW cannabis a TRY!

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Courtney mentioned Cannabis helping endometriosis! He says you need it every day after 40 years of life. www.rawhemp.tk

    ReplyDelete