Monday, January 23, 2012

Day #7-Day #10

Sorry I am combining the last few days.
Honestly we were gearing up for the 49er game. and YES!, we lost!
But most importantly we Kept on juicing.
We are well over a whole week now and feeling great.
I've said I was fighting a cold, YES! I am fighting and winning.
I believe it is through the raw jucicng that help me, and my own body to fight off the cold.
I should be able to on my own, and normally haven't been able to.,
Juicing is giving me great hope for bill and I.

I am feeling great, looking good, and I find that I've been eating less too.
The benefits of raw cannabis juice are amazing.
I promise we get no "high" maybe alittle euphoria, but not "high"
A dear friend of mine, who was also starting to juice had to briefly stop now, before surgery, but with in two days of NOT Juicing she could really feel the difference. She believes it is the lack of juice that is having her feel all her pains again, and cannot wait to start back up.

I feel good and strong. and YES! Im still sick some, but not half as bad, and I'm feeling and craving the need for keep on juicng.
IN, FACT......i AM SIGNING out..to go have my first glass of the morning.
sorry my dear followers (Holly I think!!!)
I'll get back on posting tract.... and start  posting lots more info soon.
~peace   

No comments:

Post a Comment