Wednesday, December 16, 2015

MAKE THE RAW CANNABIS JUICE DREAM A REALITY

I have heard over and over how much people enjoy and appreciate this raw cannabis juice blog. But I I feel lost, because I cannot get the raw leaves and buds for patients to use. I can't get growers to donate or deliver the raw fresh leaves high in thc-a AND cdb's to patients. I am sorry that this blog will be changing it's content about raw juicing into info about cannabis products available to 215 patients here in California. Maybe one day when we have studied cannabis more in it's raw forms. And doctors and patients want to use THC-a and CBD-a (raw cannabis more) there will be a larger need to continue to blog about the benefits of raw cannabis juice.
I will leave all of the articles, posts and blogs from other up for people to read, but for now it will be changing to follow my new passion. Reviewing the latest and the greatest in cannabis products for patients in California.  I want to provide written reviews on events, products and more. I want to have canna-videos to educate the new users on how to roll a joint. How to use that vape pen you just bought. How to do just about everything. This will take time, but please keep checking.
Cannabis has been around for thousands of years and used for medicine for just as long. But I feel like because of our federal restrictions on cannabis as a medicine, many people don't know how to use the medicine they are now recommended to use.
More is coming I promise. If you want to start now, join me on Instagram @cannalovelea
where you can read canna-reviews on products available in dispensaries in northern California.
Thank you for your interest in raw cannabis juicing, and keep researching and please try and grow your own cannabis for juicing. I believe the proof is in the juice. You and to try it to believe.
Peace~ The cannacritic

No comments:

Post a Comment