Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cannabis reviews coming in January!

This cannacritic has been all over IG spreading the word and reviewing cannabis products to share the info with others.
Starting in January this blog will have weekly cannabis reviews. How -to videos, video reviews and much more.
First up, is my review on the 12th annual Emerald cup at the Sonoma county fairgrounds.
Lot's of people have gone to cannabis cups, other's dream about it, I am going to give you my cannacritic review on how it went and what my opinion was.
With more and more patients enter the cannabis community, there is going to be more people wanting to know which products they should try, and what other people think about the products too.
So start watching for cannabis review on the latest and greatest cannabis products.
and how to video's for those new cannabis users.
Check back on this blog, on other articles you maybe surprised the information you can find here.
Also, write and let me know what products you want to learn about and have reviewed.
I am really wanting this blog to become a place were people can learn how to use the cannabis they are trying. It is sad, how often patients say to me "my doctor couldn't tell me how to use the cannabis they recommended" or they went to a head shop and were kicked out for using the "wrong words"
I know it will take some time, but between my knowledge and your questions I am hoping this blog becomes a full service blog for everyone's needs.
So while I work on getting the blog running by mid January please write me to what you want reviewed. And coming up next is my review on the 12th annual Emerald Cup, here on this blog.
For those who used this blog for all the raw juicing articles, they will stay right here. So please continue to read them, and ask anything you want to know about cannabis. If I don't know it I will try and get you the answer.
My hopes are to review every kind of product that is used and needed from industry products like buds, and concentrates to infused edibles and topicals too. I also want to do reviews on cannabis used products, like which are the best trimmers/ scissors to use. What products work the best.
Pipes, papers, bongs and basically everything is being made for this quickly growing market. And patients and recreational cannabis users want to know what other users think about the products and accessories too. I have been a California 215 patient for 12 years now. I have worked in the industry producing and growing patients medicine for 8+ years. I have worked as a bud tender in a local Sonoma county dispensary for 7 years. Where I have educated myself and others on how to make and grow and produce products homemade. I also have a small edible company providing medicine for patients at one dispensary in Ca. I feel blessed to have been able to learn so much. Have people teach me how to make products, teach myself then teach others too. Using cannabis and using what works is more important than anything else to me.
Check back at my blog at another time to see what I am up to, and let me know if there is something special you want reviewed!

No comments:

Post a Comment