Friday, December 18, 2015

#710 Orange cream shake recipe

There are all kinds of great recipes for infused cannabis, the latest and currently most popular is the trend of infusing your edibles with "concentrates, aka oil, wax, #710, shatter, crumble, hash"
Why I like to use oils in my cannabis recipes is because one you don't taste that "green" cannabis taste, and secondly using concentrates a .5 gram can make a personal treat an awesome experience.
You feel the "concentrate" kick in a lot faster, it lasts longer and it's just a totally different "high" in my opinion. Play with the recipe and use what you have. If you like a certain flavor, or milk product use it. I learned long ago that the lipids in the milk (or milk like products) help bind to the cannabis and make your experience a lot stronger.
I love orange cream shakes, so it seemed fitting to infuse it with something cannabis. And since I keep hearing that everyone wants "oil" infused edibles. "No trim, No green taste" Using oils or concentrates gives your shake a great taste, and the oil high is extra special.
I really thought using oil in edibles was for easier concentration and process in making it. But after eating and drinking edibles made with oils, and waxes, and shatters I love the high even more. To me it comes on faster and strong and even lasts longer than most edibles. I love #710 edibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment