Thursday, August 9, 2012

To be Honest!

Hell everyone!

I took some time today and noticed to my surprise that over 1500 people to date have read articles from this blog.
People have been asking me how is the raw cannabis juice program going and how am I doing.
THE HONEST TRUTH!!!
I have NOT juiced in a while now, maybe once or twice. and the crazy and stupid thing is that I know and believe with all my heart that raw cannabis juice is one of the best anti inflamatorants on this planet!
So why stop?
Honestly because I been so sick  or busy playing catch up on my life, that I haven't made the time.
So what do I notice since off the program.
I truely notice all the inflammation is back in my body. And when I was on the 40 day challenge of juicing that I didn;t hurt so much.
I also notice that I have a decrease in my energy level.
so YES! it sound crazy that I stopped when I know it works.
and I will be getting back on the wagon tomorrow, now that I'm feeling alittle better.
If you suffer from fatigue, chronic pain, inflammation anywhere in your body, I wish you would give raw cannabis juicing a try. What is the worse that will happen? it won't work? If your like me.... Most prescibed medications didn't work, or the side affects are so bad that you can't stand it. Please give raw cannabis juice a try!
So lately people have said "Hey I don't have a juicer can I just eat it?
YES! You can chop it up in a salad, or capsule the raw material up. I even know people who believe eating a raw cannabis bud a day... is the key to good health!
So eat away, if you can!
And for those people who want to try... You can juice the leave and freeze it. Yes, some people say you can loose some of the cbd's. But I  believe it's better than nothing!
I can also keep fresh leaves and buds in my fridge in a zip lock bag for about 5 days.
YES! like all other fresh veggi's, freshly picked is the best.
But on the negative side, time consuming!
Happy Juicing!
~peace!

1 comment:

  1. Freezing doesn't damage the medicine so far. Dietary Cannabis Juicing, Sprouting and Non-psychoactive Cannabinoid Dosing info based on Dr. William Courtney's recommendations at www.RawHemp.tk

    ReplyDelete