Wednesday, August 29, 2012

THE WORLD AND GREEN LEAVES????

So one of the benefits to being the blogger for this site, is that I get to read the stat's for how the blog is doing and who and where people are reading it from.  So as these months have gone by and we have had almost 2000 people read articles from my blog is AWESOME TO ME!
But as I was thinking about it... and since this little hawaiian born girl hasn't been to many other countries, I am not sure what kind of access do you all have in your countries?
Do you have access to fresh green raw cannabis leaves?
Are you able to grow your own medicine?
I just am very curious to find out how much access people in other countries have to GREEN LEAF?
I am sure there are under ground growers, and maybe to my surprise open cannabis growers world wide?
If you do grow.... PLEASE SHARE, OFFER YOUR TRASH (our medicine the leaves) to people who can use the benefits of raw cannabis juice.
And If you are a patient wanting to start juicing regularly, please watch the below articles with videos on how to have a one light auto-flower garden indoors. This is a set-up designed for a juicing program.
If you are blessed to live in a pro-cannabis country, and suffer from pain, inflammation, chronic disease, please think about giving raw cannabis juice a try.
And pray with me that one day..... we can buy it at the store!
or better yet, walk up to a fresh cannabis juice bar and get a double shot of cannajuice PLEASE!   

6 comments:

  1. I have also experienced near miraculous results with raw cannabis juice. I *dream* of fresh raw cannabis juice bars popping up all over like Jamba Juice stands. It is so difficult to get the raw leaves ...

    I do not see the article about setting up a one light auto-flower garden for juicing to which you refer. Please re-post it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi everyone, in Denmark we are growing legal huge fields of cannabis for seed production ect... we found out that one of the plants we are growing contains huge amounts of cbd (1,4%) however it depends how you measure it...
    anyway if annyone is interested we can juice it freze it and send tou you. If people are interested you need to act fast as our harves is in 10 days!

    br
    http://sharecannabisseeds.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sharecannbisseeds!
    thank you so much for the offer.
    I worry though that sending it breaks all of USA laws...
    even if CBD's have NO physoactive affects.
    I think Its is awesome that you can grow legal fields of cannabis, and truly pray that in my lifetime I can see the legalization of cannabis here is the USA.
    and please anyone who, want to try the juice and wants to take the above peeps offer for their juice, email away.
    good luck.
    and HAPPY GREEN LEAVE JUICING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby's med. license has just been accepted by health Canada- we hope to be able to start a juice program to help his metastatic colon cancer-
    Good things are going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I live in Italy and growing Cannabis is not legal here.
    My father has a cancer and we really would like to try with raw cannabis leaf juice but we do not know how. We tryed to contact Dr. Courtney but I think he is a very busy person and we did not get a reply yet. We know he also "runs" a company in Luxembourg and it seems there is a legal food made by this company that we can import just because it is a drink (like an orange juice in bottle to make an example). Is this correct? Can someone give us information about how we can find this juice and import it? Maybe the name of the company that produces the juice and where we can buy it. We can drive to Luxemboug and take it, so please someone advise...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if his company makes it, but I know the dispensares in US don't ship out of state. Dietary Cannabis Juicing, Sprouting and Non-psychoactive Cannabinoid Dosing info based on Dr. William Courtney's recommendations at www.RawHemp.tk

    ReplyDelete