Friday, February 3, 2012

LEAVES, where do you get them? and how do You drink this stuff?

So as I find Not only do I love this raw cannabis juicing. I am spreading the word to all who will listen, and even go as far as to share some of the articles I find and print. Mainly people I see at work, but they are all quiet fascinated and as they watch me, knowing how ill I can get, they notice and mention they see benefits in me. WHICH I LOVE! but more to what I'm writing about it, this raw juicing is actually a big blessing in that I HAVE THE LEAVES that are needed. It isn't like you can go to the store and buy a bag of cannabis leaves, (not yet anyway) So the biggest hurtle I face isn't me continuing to juice. It is how I get, gather, package enough big shade leaves a person would need for the day, let alone week.
Remember the fresher the better. So the questions keeps coming up where do I get good, clean, pesticide free leaves, AND WHERE?? It isn't a veggie. It isn't even legal in many states. I am a Californian 215 medicinal Marijuana Patient and follow all my states rules and guidelines. But even here, the concepts of raw juicing the leaves are New even to the cannabis community. and Only a couple of dispensaries are even attempting to carry fresh leaves for tehir patients. Good Luck. AND anyone with any ideas please let me know. Fresh is Best, I hear U can freeze the premade juice in ice cube trays, and package and store.
Personally I believe I notice the greatest benefit from picking fresh leaves, soaking for five minutes then juicing right after.
 Final Note, before I attempt to sleep some this morning.
WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE??? Is the big question I get.
well not as bad as wheat grass I swear. Better than to much spinach juice.
It really can be cut quiet nicely with several different choices.
SWING IT STRAIGHT....... cannabis leaves and alittle water for blending.
CANNABIS LEAVES AND TANGERINE JUICE.......
SWIG IT WITH GINGER BEER...... take 1:10 ratio cannabis juice to Ginger Beer and drink!
Cannabis Juice and Carrot.............Seems to be a standard, although I have read high in sugar for diabetics.
Cannabis Juice and Veggie Fruit Punch............ Using your juicer after making cannabis juice and make a great veggie/fruit juice to go along with the great benefits of the raw cannabis, the extra vitamins from the punch will surely give you a energy punch.
Try it any way you like. I have read some people shred the leaves and put them in salads, pasta dishes, add to anything fresh. I haven't gone that far, YET!
Peace~
and May I get some sleep : (

No comments:

Post a Comment