Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DAY #25 still NOT missing one day yet!

Someone once told me you can break a bad habit, or change into a good one if you can do it for 21 days straight. Its how I stopped biting my nails after 30 something years, YUCK! But still after two years, I never went back to that bad habit.
So being 25 days into this raw cannabis juice challenge, I know I've passed the 21 day mark, and can and will do this FOREVER! iM being alittle optimistic LOL, but honestly think I will juice everyday from now on. It is almost like my body knows when I need more. I get a little pain coming on, and thelittle juice fairy in my head shouts out "GO GET SOME GREEN JUICE" and within 5-10 minutes my aches never really turn into pain. I cannot believe 25 days have already passed and IM already feeling so much better.
As I said before, being perimenipausal at 40 is really hard. I get my cycles alot more often now, look Im writing 25 days into this, and I'm already on my 2nd cycle. WHICH AGAIN not only giving me the emotional stuff, but I'm in pain, bloated, fatigued even get migraines from it. And now on cycle 2, since starting juicing, I'm doing Good! Yesterday I woke feeling really crappy. A day like that I would normally  stay in bed, rest and try to live through the pain and discomfort.
Now as I've stated before, I'm not cured. But the raw cannabis juicing truly helps decrease my symptoms and makes life manageable. Yesterday for me was a true test, in that I changed my outcome. I was bed ridden for the day, I didn't miss out on the goals for the day. In fact!!! I completed everything I NEEDED to get done. I am so proud of myself. But more than anything feel truly BLESSED for this miracle in my life.
I swear, If you meeet someone who is in chronic pain or chronic illness, YOU would do, or try just about anything to MAKE LIFE BETTER, even if its just alittle bit! But for me, so far cannabis juicing has changed and benefits me alot. I'm so going green people!
Thanks to all of you who are reading my blogs, or attempting to (with my numerous type-o's, and horrible grammar) I really hope this gives people lots of information on the benefits I'm having with Juicing raw cannabis.
~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment