Saturday, January 16, 2016

1260 mg THC chocolate mint bar by glowing Buddha

I love cannabis as you know, and I am blessed that I love using cannabis in almost every way possible. Edibles and ingesting cannabis especially high THC edibles are one of my favorites.
Its hard as a medicinal cannabis patient if you need a high dose edible to help with pains, inflammation, anxiety and much more. I came upon this bar in my travels and was super excited that It is 1260mg of thc for the whole bar. Each square is a little over 100 mg per square. I ate 300mg of the chocolate mint "Indica" bar, and loved the taste. I could feel it come on pretty quickly and start relieving my pain. These bars by Glowing Buddha, are Rick Simpson Oil infused!!! It's my opinion that using RSO oil, the high comes on faster and it lasts a lot longer too. It doesn't have that overly "Green" taste. Making it go down just like candy!!These bars come in both Indica and sativa. Also in a variety of chocolate flavors.
Be careful not to over eat it though because it tastes so good.
If you are not a high THC edible person, PLEASE cut one of those squares into about 6 pieces giving you then about 17.5 mg. Knowing your dose and what you can handle is really important not only to have an enjoyable experience but also so it doesn't turn into a terrible one. Cannabis has not killed one person for over consumption, but it can make you FEEL like you could die. YOU won't, but could be so paranoid, you believe otherwise. Go slow, learn what your dose it. I love that when I ingest edibles I can get out of my chronic fibro pain and giggle and have a nice evening too.
Ask for favorite California dispensary or delivery service to carry Glowing Buddha product too!!
The cannacritic
           

No comments:

Post a Comment