Saturday, November 14, 2015

Follow your dreams! Learn, Use and Love cannabis.

Over the years of me being a cannabis 215 patient here in California, I have been blessed with gaining skills and knowledge on everything cannabis I could learn. From growing cannabis for myself and sick patients, to being a California budtender and patient consultant for over 6 years. I have learned to infuse and teach others how to infuse cannabis into anything and everything we can think of. I have been given the opportunity to work with the very sick, patient with chronic illness, even cancer teaching them the ways cannabis may work best for them and their specific needs.
Over the years I have been blessed to start a small cannabis company providing medicine for a local dispensary. From cookies and brownies to cannabis infused tinctures, infused drinks and topicals our little coop provides quality medicine at reasonable prices. Through all these experiences I have learned what I do best is share the love and knowledge about cannabis. I recently became the IG cannacritic, doing reviews on the latest cannabis products in California and I want to continue and expand this here on my blog. For several years I wrote and shared info on raw cannabis juicing and I will continue to provide information on the benefits of raw cannabis, but I want this blog to be so much more. I want to provide all of you information on the best cannabis, the new products to try, review these products and give critiques. Please stay tuned and continue to read my blog.
Thank you for your support and Love.!
Peace~ The cannacritic     

No comments:

Post a Comment